Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tag, You're It?

This is one of the more bazzaar challenges I have received! Silvia from Langwitches.org (blog site) forwarded a challenge she had received :
"I have been tagged by Pam Shoemaker. This in itself proves the power of the blogosphere and those little seemingly “insignificant” games such as memes that are floating around. I had never heard of Pam or have read her blog “Yes Tech“. What a gem though. Thank you for tagging me and inviting me to your ed tech world. The networking that goes on behind the curtains is amazing.
Mmmhh, five things that most people don’t know about me."

So because I don't know what else to do, I'll play follow the leader and here are 5 things you don't know about me:
1. I always feel like I'm wasting time, to the point of feeling perpetually guilty.
2. I hate cooking ,although I have worked on 2 published cookbooks and been on tv twice for cooking and entertaining.
3. I don't like entertaining but I like having friends to drop-in.
4. I love life in my 40's.
5. I wish I had had 13 children.

I'm sure there's something more to this game,so I'm going to check out "Yes,tech".
I am going to try to tag another newby:Mirjam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home