Monday, November 27, 2006

While I'm thinking about it..

Since I was just harping on the Sunday school program, I had another small idea that may already be in effect.I'm not sure, but...
Why not use Skype for the calls to and from our missionaries? The software is free. It is a computer to computer telephoning device for relatively little money per call. Also, if both computers had the small camera attatchments, the caller and the callee could see each other as they spoke. This a a very inexpensive method for effective communication.
I was thinking how much it could broaden our Missions conference, even to those missionaries who cannot attend from year to year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Langwitches said...

Skype is a great idea.
This is what I used while in China to talk to my family back in the US and to host a conference call with the school. It worked great. If both parties are Skype members, the call is free. If you are calling a landline from you computer, it charges a small fee, but only a few cents.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home