Friday, November 10, 2006

How Do I Keep from Forgetting?

This fall, I have been learning Spanish, web2.0, and oil painting. My teachers have been great, but now I'm dreading the learning break because I know I will forget to remember things!
I've written on a wiki & blog. I've accessed,downloaded and listened to music & podcasts. I've tried to sing along with some of my favorite Spanish musicians. I've written a few short stories in Spanish and have read a few preschool level stories. I've painted everything from guard ducks to deserted trucks. I've even framed a few of the pieces of art.
I don't want to lose the information I have gained, but 'tis the season and I'll be busy with other things. So until January, I will probably backslide into middle age oblivion and be near panic when the New Year begins. Experts and my mom say "practice,practice,practice". Practicing and diets are 2 things I don't do well, so I've wriiten down some of the things I did do, so that when '07 rolls around hopefully, I won't have to completely restart myself. I can revisit this post and think it's not so impossible. I've already done it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home